★Memories =)
Thursday, June 21, 2012 • 5:36 PM • 0 comments

After so long, I've finally decided to delete the other blogs I had.
There are a lot of memories but what for to remind myself of those bad memories?
Now I have a much better life than I could ever imagine.
I have family, friends and a boyfriend to support me whenever I meet any obstacles or challenges in life.

Memories are just memories.
Don't ever look back but think about the future. Your future is in your hand.
If you don't work hard for it, then it will definitely bears no fruit. =)

However, not all memories should be put aside.
Those happy times we had in school should be appreciated.
I could hardly find back all the blissful moments I had especially during my secondary school life.
I've gained a lot of things from there. Knowledge, friendship, leadership, confidence and etc.

In Form 1, I was just an ordinary girl cycling to school having simple thoughts.
Then, slowly, getting involved in the Prefect Board which changed my life.
I get to communicate with more people, understand them and be friends with them.
The best thing was I get to work with awesome people. 

I miss my friends. 
Eagerly waiting for a reunion with them =)

 Top 5

 Awesome working partners =)

GL & AGL Group Pic

 Good friends.

 In Karen's house-warming party.

After softball. =)







Everytime Miss You
PostAboutLinksSite

★Benvenuto!

"Love is patient, love is kind.
It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud.
It is not rude, it is not self-seeking,
It is not easily angered,
It keeps no record of wrongs.
Love does not delight in evil,
but rejoices with the truth.
It always protects, always trusts,
Always hopes, always perseveres.
Love never fails."