★My loves.
Friday, June 8, 2012 • 4:23 PM • 0 comments

My life is superb great with the friends around me.
When I'm back to Malacca, they are always the one who I want to meet other than my family.
When I'm sad, they're there to cheer me up.
When I'm happy, they're there for me to share my happiness with.
When I'm in trouble, they're there to help me to solve problems.

Words just couldn't describe how much they meant to me.
Thanks for spending time with me whenever I'm back to Malacca.
Thanks for all the nonsense things that you guys did just to make me laugh. 
Going out with all of you is the best thing I would love to do.
Couldn't imagine how my life would be without you <3
Love you guys to the max. 


 






Everytime Miss You
PostAboutLinksSite

★Benvenuto!

"Love is patient, love is kind.
It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud.
It is not rude, it is not self-seeking,
It is not easily angered,
It keeps no record of wrongs.
Love does not delight in evil,
but rejoices with the truth.
It always protects, always trusts,
Always hopes, always perseveres.
Love never fails."