★2D1N USS, Singapore & Johor Trip =)
Monday, June 3, 2013 • 2:25 PM • 0 comments

My uncle said I'm a girl who knows how to enjoy life~ He said I've been traveling to here and there this year...
Hmmm.. But to be honest, I've been to Sabah, Johor and Singapore only. Is that counted as many? ^^
Hey.. This doesn't mean I am not being grateful. I'm actually very happy because finally my parents let me travel with friends =)

Well.. So after KI Programme, Jonathan asked me to go to USS to have some fun~
I was thinking like.. wei..1SGD= RM2.50 le... Where to find the money?
But my heart tells me that if I don't go now, when else can I? After this, I might be very busy with studies and my future career. And so....
I WENT!

Edric and Henry were really good in making 2 of us panic. They kept telling us how scary were the roller coaster rides and dare us to try.
Initially, I was really reluctant to try but after being encouraged by Jonathan, I got the courage and I told myself what's the point of coming here but not having fun to the max?!
The rides were amazing. I don't have to elaborate further because you should try it out yourself!
You'll be AMAZED =)


 The USS gang =)

With Kung Fu Panda.

Okay.. and then we went to Johor and we were lucky enough to have Sailesh as our tour guide.
If I have the chance to rate him, he will be a 5STAR tour guide and of course, a very good friend =)
You should go ask him what he did if you know him. Haha.. But it all depends whether he want to say it or not.
We had a lot of fun (minus the horrible moments we had in Malaysia Customs. I just don't want to mention about it). We went to makan-makan, shopping and main-main.

 Bak Kut Teh =)

 Ai-Yu Jelly =)

 
 My fav. desserts =)

The gang =)

Some photos with him before being separated. =(

That's all =)


Everytime Miss You
PostAboutLinksSite

★Benvenuto!

"Love is patient, love is kind.
It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud.
It is not rude, it is not self-seeking,
It is not easily angered,
It keeps no record of wrongs.
Love does not delight in evil,
but rejoices with the truth.
It always protects, always trusts,
Always hopes, always perseveres.
Love never fails."