★Hiking at Broga Hill! =)
Monday, June 3, 2013 • 2:46 PM • 0 comments

Oh No!!! I forgot about Broga Hill trip..
So my Malacca Gang & friends came up on 11th May to Kajang.
(Okay.. I know it sounds like gangster because I used the word 'gang' but I just want to clarify that we are not.. ^^)

So, on the first day, we had our Kajang Satay and then, had our super filling dinner.
I had some grilled chicken + lamb for RM18.90 only. So cheap, huh?
But, that's not the highlight of the trip.

The night before the hiking, we were all so excited that some of us didn't sleep.
However, I was too tired and went to sleep for about 2 hours only.
We woke up as early as 4am and had some light breakfast prepared by the boys. So fortunate to have them as the chef. Hehe =)
We reached at Broga Hill about 5am and started hiking..
It was really quite exhausting for me as I'm not very active in sports. I know I'm weak. =(
But, something good about me was I did not give up but tried my very best to reach the hilltop.
We reached the peak 1 hour later. Unfortunately, we didn't get to catch the sunrise as there were too much fog. Still, I didn't feel that it was a waste because I have really AWESOME people around me!

Here are some pictures we took.





Everytime Miss You
PostAboutLinksSite

★Benvenuto!

"Love is patient, love is kind.
It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud.
It is not rude, it is not self-seeking,
It is not easily angered,
It keeps no record of wrongs.
Love does not delight in evil,
but rejoices with the truth.
It always protects, always trusts,
Always hopes, always perseveres.
Love never fails."