★Some emo stuffs..
Monday, June 3, 2013 • 1:09 PM • 0 comments

Yay! Finally I'm back to my blog. =)
Firstly, I want to thank Karen for bringing me back. She was the one asking why I didn't blog for such a long time and suddenly I just have the urge to do so. It was due to pressure or anything but I just feel like doing it. 

I viewed back my previous posts and I just feel like I'm so blessed to have those happy moments with all the awesome people.
The flashbacks I had in my mind suddenly make me afraid of losing them. No one know what will happen in the future- whether we will still be best friends or not.

In less than 2 months, I'll be flying off to a place where I have never been before.
Everyone around me was like 'Congratulations to you!', 'Wah.... You're such a lucky girl' and etc.
Yeah, I admit that I'm really blessed and lucky for God has given me such a great opportunity to fulfill my dream.
However, my feelings now are so complicated. I couldn't even describe the fear I have in me.
I scared I'll be homesick, missing all my family members and best buddies.
Now, I can do nothing but pray for the best and tell myself to be STRONG =)

*knock at myself* Why am I writing all emo stuffs? Haha..
Should update you guys with some events that took place in my life for the past few months!
.....Proceed to the next post =)


Everytime Miss You
PostAboutLinksSite

★Benvenuto!

"Love is patient, love is kind.
It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud.
It is not rude, it is not self-seeking,
It is not easily angered,
It keeps no record of wrongs.
Love does not delight in evil,
but rejoices with the truth.
It always protects, always trusts,
Always hopes, always perseveres.
Love never fails."