★The AWESOME Sabah Trip =)
Friday, June 21, 2013 • 1:08 PM • 0 comments

Hello everyone!
If you wondered where've I been to during the last 7 days, then let me tell u =)

Well, I'm actually quite brave to travel to Sabah alone. I mean all the way from KL Sentral to KLIA, I was all alone. First time taking flight alone. ^^
I do this all for him. So, Mr Jonathan Chieng, please be proud of me and do feel touched. Muahaha...

On 11th June, I reached KKIA (Kota Kinabalu International Aiport) about 12pm and he was there patiently waiting for me. =)
Then, later in the afternoon, we headed for lunch and to Kiansom Waterfall.
The entrance fee was like so so CHEAP! RM 1.50 per adult.





The waterfall is beautiful, right? =)

On the same day itself, we went for 'Now You See Me'. It was actually me who asked him to accompany me to watch this movie.
Hehehehhehee... =D

On the 2nd day, we went to Karambunai. If you could remember the HK Drama, 富贵门, then you will know this place.
They actually film the drama in this beautiful place.



The resort is quite big actually and they've a different place for water activities.
So we drove to Lagoon Park Karambunai.
It was actually raining when we first went then we decided to drive back home.
And after that, the rain stopped. (We were like 'arrghhh.. why the rain stopped after we left?)
But, Jonathan decided to make a U-Turn and finally, we made it!
We went for kayaking. It was quite fun but at the same time, it was really tiring.



If you were to visit Sabah, then never forget to go the islands there. Well.. There are actually a few of islands there and sometimes I don't even know how to choose which to go.
But, do ask the people at the counter. =)

Last trip to Sabah in January 2013, I went to Pulau Sapi. And so, this time we tried somewhere different.
We went to Pulau Manukan (which is a bigger island I think) and quite beautiful.
It is a right place to snorkel but you definitely have to find the right spot.
I saw lots of beautiful fishes near the port at the island, but we were silly enough as we didn't snorkel there.
Anyway, I believe I'll have more chances to snorkel in the future. (but of course, I need to master the swimming skill first)




And at night, we went to the Musical Fountain in Tanjung Aru. It was actually quite beautiful.
The fountain follows the rhythm of the music. 


14th June 2013- the last day of this Sabah Trip.
This 4days 3nights trip to Sabah is really very memorable.
It might be our last date before both of us fly to India unless he could be able to fly to Malacca in July.
However, due to the haze, things are undecided yet. Hopefully there'll be good news soon =)



Everytime Miss You
PostAboutLinksSite

★Benvenuto!

"Love is patient, love is kind.
It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud.
It is not rude, it is not self-seeking,
It is not easily angered,
It keeps no record of wrongs.
Love does not delight in evil,
but rejoices with the truth.
It always protects, always trusts,
Always hopes, always perseveres.
Love never fails."